We collect personal information from you to conduct the following:
- Respond to all email enquiries
- Email databases for our eNewsletter, updates and promotions
- Feedback databases to ensure a high level of customer service
- For market research purposes
- To form part of Wax Digital Solutions, Inc. customer database
- To contact you and answer any enquiries you may have
- Any purposes for which it was requested
The type of information we may gather from you includes the following:
- Your name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Details on type of enquiry/request
- Brief on goods and services you request
- How you heard about us
- Budget requirements
When you visit our website, some information we and/or our contractors collect about your visit is not deemed as personal information as your identity is not revealed or stored.
Information of this nature can include the following:
1. Site visit data:
When you visit our website, we and/or our contractors collect general information about your visit which may include the date and time of your visit, the pages you accessed, your server address, the information you downloaded/accessed and the type of search engine you used.
We and/or our contractors may use this information in anonymous, aggregated form, for statistical purposes only, to assist us in improving the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies can be stored on your computer, contain an expiration date, and are mainly for the user’s convenience. Most Internet browsers can be set to accept or reject cookies. If you do not want to accept cookies, you can adjust your Internet browser to reject cookies or to notify you when they are being used. If you have any questions or queries or to unsubscribe, please contact us at:
Phone: (800) 487-0296
You may also contact us at the details provided above to check the information that we hold about you.